Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thing 20

I can see a lot of things you can with Googledocs. As an ESL teacher I have to share information with teachers and perhaps we could use Google docs to share that information. I can see with TELPAS and writing collections perhaps coming up with topics for the students that would qualify the requirements. With students could you create worksheets for them to access. Perhaps have students use this as a way to brainstorm ideas and the would have a saved copy. Finally, I was thinking that with all the paperwork I need at both campuses using Googledocs may be a great organization tool. That way I can easily access some documents at both campuses. Also, last year I lost my TELPAS checklist so I saved that to Googledocs.

I also wondered if for personal use if you could maybe collect addresses for family members or maybe even gift lists. For example, invite people you have to shop for at Christmas to list their wants, sizes, etc. While this is not my talent I also thought that my husband could use this. He is always coming up with starts and bits and pieces of lyrics to songs. He tries to write them down and sometimes he loses his lyrics. Maybe this could be a way to organize his creative thoughts and he could come back to it and revise as he needs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment