Monday, April 6, 2009

Thing 15

I can see the advantages of using a delicious account. I teach at two different campuses and I have had a few experiences in which I have bookmarked a site at my computer at Rugel but not at Moss. If I had saved it to my delicious account then I could access the bookmarks wherever I might be. That would be nice to have except for the fact that it is a blocked site on MISD

I could see how this could be helpful for  a teacher. You could use the list to create bookmark lists for you students. Especially with the tag bundles the students could know what sites you would want them to research.  Even if you can make collections for your own use so that you can access your chosen sites year to year from various computers would be helpful. My delicious account is very random so when you check out http://delicious.com/cdawson71 just remember that this is still a work in progress.

1 comment:

  1. You might try asking sending an "allow" for delicous and see if the committee will open it up. Worth a try!

    ReplyDelete