Friday, February 27, 2009

Thing 9

Whew, that was work!

It took me a while to get started. I messed up and started to create a separate wiki. However, once I had my wiki in the sandbox it went pretty quick. I was feeling somewhat goofy when I completed it so bear with me. I liked doing this activity even though I need to figure out how make it look better. Are there more options as far as how the text looks, etc ?

One more thing, I have a table of contents but in my table of contents it says {toc}. I can't figure out how to have a table of contents without the {toc}. You can see what I mean when you visit Mymixedtape.

I looked at the other wiki pages and they look great. Good job 23 thingsters!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your page looks great too! I loved your photo. What cuties!

    ReplyDelete