Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thing 1

Probably my biggest challenge would be to spend the time to create a toolbox. Even though it would make everything easier the ideas of being that organized does fit my personality too well.

Viewing problems as challenges and not just problems will probably be the most important for the course. There are a lot of things we will be doing and there will be problems, some due to out own fault and some not. The key is to stay patient and work through the problems. I tool some ed tech courses in college and I know that when it comes to technology the key is to not get frustrated when learning new technology. However even though I have experience with this it will not be the easiest habit. 

For my easiest can I pick 1/2-Play! does that mean I can take a break and play Wii Fit with my kids and then get back to work :)

I believe that I am a life long learner, you really have to be these days. I just finished my masters and I am now coming up with the kinds I need ti lean about since I now have so much free time (ha ha ah). 

Things are changing so fast if you don't progress in learning you will fall too far behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment