Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thing 7

I really do not post comments much but I do understand the importance of it. There have been a few times that I have made comments and then been disappointed that no one responded to my comment because I thought it was comment-worthy. 

What kills me is when you see people take other people's opinions and go crazy. I remember this summer I would check out some soap opera blog just because the people took the show so seriously and they would electronically destroy someone else because they didn't agree about Rick dating his sister's stepsister who was once a man but is now married to the millionaire (or something like that). I remember reading them just for the entertainment of the blog, not the tv show.

It is great to know that someone is reading your comments and they can give you a different insight. Sometimes the comments can be just as important as the initial message. It is just important to remember that some people will only make comments to hurt someone else. So just remember take some comments with a grain of salt. However, sometimes a blog can be written in hopes of gaining encouragement and when that happens then technology is a good thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment